KNX Zone Policies
1- General & Registration:
- You must officially register to attend a training – “drop-ins” are not allowed.
- Registration three business days before the training is required. Registrations will not be taken after that. This timing is to ensure that all registrants receive the correct logistical information of the date(s), location of the training, and notice of our cancellation policy.
- To have a valid registration, you must officially register and receive an email confirmation email from KNX Zone. (If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 business hours after registering, contact us right away so that we can check on your registration: +201023046681)
- Registration is limited to 100 participants for live events (in-person and live web-based) and 4 for online trainings. Some trainings have lower limits, which will be noted in the training descriptions.
- Online trainings have the same registration and payment requirements.
- Trainings may be cancelled by KNX Zone due to low enrolment or unforeseen circumstances/events. (See “Scheduling Changes” below.)
- KNX Zone is not responsible for fees associated with the cost of attending a training.
- These policies may be updated at any time, as needed.
Your Contact Information:
Please make sure that you provide accurate contact information when you register. This is how we use your contact information, and why it must be accurate:
- Your registration confirmation is sent to the email you provide. (Be sure to check your spam folder.)
- You will receive specific information about the training location and other logistics at the email you provide.
- Your phone number is only used if we need to contact you directly. Please provide a number we can best reach you at immediately (in case of change of venue or cancellation of training).
- Your Certificate of Completion will be sent to the email address you provided when you registered. Your physical address is used to mail Certificates, if needed.
KNX Zone works hard to ensure there are no changes to our schedules because we value you, your time, and the efforts you make to attend and plan for training. There are times that events beyond our control occur. In those cases, KNX Zone Training System reserves the right to take the following actions:
- Cancel, reschedule, or postpone a training
- Substitute a different trainer
- Change training locations
- Make other changes to the training schedule as circumstances dictate.
- Trainings may be cancelled if fewer than the required minimum number of participants register. Those affected by such an action will be notified as soon as possible after the change has been made. Should KNX Zone cancel a training due to low enrolment or some unexpected event, participants who have paid for the training in advance will have the choice to receive either a full tuition credit good until the end of the current fiscal year, or a full refund.
Please provide a phone number during your registration process where you can be contacted immediately. If any changes are made, registered participants will be notified as soon as possible.
2- Attendance & Cancellation:
- If you are unable to attend a training you are registered for, you must cancel within 5 business days prior to the start of the training.
- If you do not cancel prior to 5 business days, you will be charged a late cancellation fee equal to the cost of the training.
- The intention of the 5-day cutoff and late cancel fee is to encourage registrants to register only for trainings they intend to attend; to defray costs incurred by late cancellations; and most importantly, to allow the Training System time to make spaces available for those on a waiting list.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Late cancellation and no-show fees apply to all participants and to all trainings, including online trainings, hybrid trainings, live web-based trainings, and face-to-face trainings.
An “incomplete” for a training is when you:
- a)start a self-paced online training, but you do not complete all the requirements.
- b)miss more than half of a live web-based, hybrid, or in-person training without providing a valid reason.
- participants who have paid in advance and who receive an “incomplete” because they did not complete the training in the designated time will not be issued a refund.
- If an emergency occurs and you will not be able to complete a training, please contact email@example.com or by phone +201023046681 as soon as possible. If there is an excusable reason for not completing the training (e.g., family emergency, illness) the training will not be marked as incomplete. Needing more time or other issues associated with working on the training towards the end of the scheduled time are not considered emergencies.
- If you have paid for a training in advance and you cancel 5 business days prior to the training, you will be refunded within 30 days after the training has occurred.
- If KNX Zone cancels a training due to low enrolment or some unexpected event, and you have paid for the training being cancelled, you will have the choice of receiving either a full credit for the cost of the training, or a full refund to be issued within 5 days after the training cancellation was issued.
- In emergency situations in which you are not able to cancel 5 business days before the training, or if an emergency arises during a training, please contact us immediately by phone +201023046681 or by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each participant is responsible for contacting the Training System on their own behalf, except when they are unable.
3- Payment Policy:
- If payment is not received 3 business days before the training, please send an email to email@example.com explaining when payment will be received. You may attend the training but will not receive your certificate until the balance of the training is paid.
- Payments will not be accepted at the training site.
- Participants who leave a training early, regardless of the reason, will not have their payment refunded.
- Certificates of completion will be issued to those who have paid in full.
- At the time you register, you will have the option of selecting to pay with a credit card, PayPal, bank transfer or electronic wallet.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
Comments When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
Media If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
5- Delivery Policy:
Mode of Delivery:
There are typically two (2) modes of delivery that may be incorporated for courses (depending on client needs):
- Classroom: This is a full delivery model whereby the trainer teaches full content to clients.
- Distance Learning (Online) This is a self-paced learning approach whereby clients receive a full set of learning and assessment resources. Clients learn at their own pace and have access to and support from industry professionals who are qualified trainers and assessors via telephone, email, chat, Skype etc.
All Data are available on our website.
Once we receive the payment you will have the full access to the course data within one business day.
If you made the payment and we couldn’t give you the access to the data for any reason, you will be fully refunded within 3 business days.